Join the ClubReceive Special Benefits with Membership
United States Figure Skating (USFS) requires club membership in order to receive certain benefits.
Club member benefits include:
- Direct access to professional coaching staff for private and group lessons, convenient ice times, on and off-ice instructional classes and test sessions.
- Ability to participate in local, regional* and national competitions.
- Eligibility for skater recognition awards.
- Ability to participate in club-sponsored ice shows and other club-led skating events.
- Periodic parent informational sessions to learn more about the sport.
- Special invitations to participate in club-member-only events, social outings and gatherings.
- One-year subscription to USFS’s Skating magazine.
*Skaters registered at the rink for Basic Skills classes (Learn To Skate) may enter local and regional Basic Skills competitions without becoming a club member.